Friday, September 10, 2010

Tomorrow is the Day!


S0, I recently changed the writing on the back of my car from black to white. It's a lot easier to read now. I like it and I hope you do too.

I've been really busy over the last week and a half. I went camping over labor day weekend with my family. We were in Beaver Creek Valley State Park in the extreme south east corner of Minnesota. It was relaxing, fun, and beautiful. AND I ran into a rattlesnake! This is the second time in my life that I've had this experience. The first time it didn't go so well. I screamed like a little girl and
thought I was going to die. I didn't die... obviously. This time was much different. I got as close to it as I could and still be safe and took a bunch of pictures of it. It was really nice to be able to spend that time with my family before I leave.

I'm ready to go and really want to just get it over with and go, but I have a few more social obligations before I can do that I'm going to my friend Matt's house in a little while to watch Run Lola Run. We've been talking about watching it
for like two years and so now's the time.

Also, tonight I'm going to see the band Ripsnorter at station 4 in St. Paul. My brother plays bass in the band and so I'm going to see him and plus I really like the band. So tomorrow, sometime in the early afternoon, I leave. I will head west and say so long so long to everything I know. I'm freaking excited!

Now it's going to get exciting so if you haven't been reading, start, and if you have been reading, keep reading and like always, tell your friends, family, and frienemies!

No comments:

Post a Comment