Monday, August 2, 2010

Update On The Cut Offs


So literally minutes after I wrote about my cut offs being destroyed I went to the grocery store to get some breakfast and while I was looking through the peaches to find one that would make a wonderfully healthy breakfast for me, a little old lady walked up to me and said, "You look like you could use some new overalls."

I've got to admit, I was a lot confused by what she meant for a few seconds. I don't have any overalls to begin with. Then I realized my shorts were a bit torn in back and she could see my drawers.

I smiled and said, "Oh I know. That just happened."

She went on her way and I on mine, but I never stopped thinking about her comment. So here
they are. My new cut offs. You see I figure that the hole in the knee was only going to make me cold if I wore them in the winter. So then old ones will be retired and preserved in a museum, and the new ones will take their place.

So that's that.

Like always, keep reading and tell all your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment