Monday, December 27, 2010

Help Me Continue!

Some of you have noticed the donate button to your right. It has become quite hard to juggle trying to find work, working the few temporary jobs I’ve gotten, making it to shelters so I can get out of the cold at night, and having time to write it all down. So I’m asking for donations if you can.

This is a decision that has not been made lightly and I’ve made a few rules to go along with it.

Rule #1: 
I will continue to look for work and try to make as much money as I can to help the cause just as I have been doing.

Rule #2:
The money is for transportation and other necessities. I will not be using it to eat. I will not be buying things for me. It is only to get me from one place to another.

Rule #3: 
Anything that is left over at the end of this expedition will be donated to a homeless shelter or other homeless relief organization of my choosing. It will be a place that helped me along the way where I felt very welcome and safe.

I hope that this is a way that the people, who have read the things I’ve written, and shown so much enthusiasm along the way, can help me to continue doing what has become so important to so many of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment